Servas Peace School is inviting you to volunteer in Earthquake zone in Ekinci, Antakya, Turkey.
Ekinci is our village, it’s where we organise the Servas Peace School every summer, for the past 15 years.
We need two volunteers to come and volunteer for children and local people.
What we expect from the volunteers?
- Get on well with children
- Be aware of post earthquake trauma of children,
- Be good at music, art, dancing, nature, cooking, sports.
- Be flexible,
- Work with children 2-3 hours a day. And sometimes with adults.
- Help with daily work,
- Be competent in survival skills,
- Sponsor yourself for travelling
- Live with us in a tent, food and hospitality.
When and how long?
- You can come anytime.
We can discuss the duration of your stay.
Let us know if you are interested.
We will stand up together
Servas Peace School Team