How to use Keylist Area
From SI Exco News
You can look for
- persons (1st line of the form)
- countries (middle part of the form)
You can also have a
- complete updated keylist (click on "printable keylist (complete, HTML)")
In the search box you can specify a name, a last name or even an email to have the corresponding record (if you are authorized to do so).
- Authorized persons including Area Coordinators and Exco Members will modify some or all the data of a country.
- "keylist group" people will modify forwarders (country.servas.org) and access rights
- Local Keylist Editors can modify data for their countries
- Each person can modify their own data
Using keylist for People:
- Search a person (just put the name of the person on the search box and click "find person"
- Click on the relevant name and you get a form of that person
If you are authorized you can click on the "hand writing icon" which allows you to edit the person.
- Search a country (look following paragraph)
- Click on a person belonging to that country
To change data for a person after clicking the "hand writing icon" you will get a multiple part mask with different sections for each person:
- General and Address data (remember to click on "update" button when you are finished with each section)
- Contact Data (you can add, modify, delete data)
- Offices Held
Using keylist for Countries:
- Search for a country either specifying a starting letter or selecting it from the drop-down box
- if a letter specified you have to further select your country.
- Click on the "hand writing icon" if you need to change data for that country
- For each country you can see a list of all people on the left column and active keypeople on the rightest column
- If you are authorized you can change some of the country data on the middle form (remember to click on update data)